Wednesday, September 22, 2010

And THAT'S what could happen...

So my husband and I were in the local QFC the other night and as we were walking down the bread aisle, we saw this little girl pushing a cart with her younger sister hanging off the front. Just as we passed them, the older girl jammed the cart into her sister's stomach, and as the screaming toddler flew off the front, her sister said "And THAT'S what could happen."



Once I got done laughing and holding my bladder so I didn't have a clean-up in aisle 4, I realized that the sassy youngster may be onto something truly remarkable. Just imagine a perfectly socially acceptable idealology where you can not only show people what DOES happens, but what COULD happen.

I smile thinking of all the possibilities....



Or....



And even better...



Bet that little girl didn't know what she just started...

No comments:

Post a Comment